You agree, through your use of Tax Galore, the tax professionals directory that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.
This is not only humorous, but legal actions can be taken against you.
You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to Tax Galore.
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of Tax Galore Service (hereinafter the “Conditions”) the following meanings:
- Announcement : refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on Tax Galore and Mobile version.
- Advertiser : means any natural or legal person, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account : refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- Customer Service : Tax Galore means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Tax Galore and our Mobile version.
- Tax Galore Service : Tax Galore means the services made available to Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the ( TaxGalore.com ) owned and operated by Reliable Web, Inc., accessed mainly from the URL https://taxgalore.com and allowing RTRP, EA, CPA, Attorney, Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet on Tax Galore.
- Mobile Site : is the mobile site owned and operated by Reliable Web, Inc., accessible from the URL https://taxgalore.com and allowing RTRP, EA, CPA, Attorney, Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service [TaxGalore.com]
- User : any visitor with access to Tax Galore Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Tax Galore accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an RTRP, EA, CPA, Attorney, Users and Advertisers connected to its Personal Account from Tax Galore and Mobile Site.
Any use of Tax Galore by any user is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Tax Galore can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, User or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Tax Galore reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
RTRP, EA, CPA, Attorney, Users and Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between RTRP, EA, CPA, Attorney, Users and Advertisers and Tax Galore.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service Tax Galore.